Legendary sports broadcaster Steve Armitage reprises his familiar role as the voice of speed skating for CBC/Radio-Canada's coverage of the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.
- Team Canada's men's, women's hockey stars support each other
Jennifer Botterill is a four-time Olympic medallist (three gold, one silver) in women's hockey. She will bring her vast experience, knowledge and passion to her role as a reporter for CBC/Radio-Canada at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
- Women's game provides best moment of Olympic hockey competition
Mike Brophy brings a wealth of hockey writing and broadcasting experience to CBC Sports, having covered junior hockey for 14 years before joining The Hockey News as its senior writer for 17 years starting in 1992.
- Male figure skaters like Patrick Chan being taxed at every turn
Kurt Browning is a Canadian figure skating icon. The four-time national champion and four-time world champion will be a figure skating analyst for CBC/Radio-Canada during the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- Sochi's world-class Olympic facilities face uncertain future
David Common is part of the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games broadcast team as host of the World Report. He’ll host the CBC Radio One program live from Sochi for the first three days of the Games.
- Evgeni Plushenko's back fits emerging injury profile of figure skaters
Dr. Mike Evans is staff physician at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto and will be the CBC's official doctor during the 2014 Sochi Olympics.