Canadian rugby player Magali Harvey, who was named player of the year in 2014, did not mince words when describing her exclusion from the Olympic roster, calling the decision a "slap in the face."
RugbyMagali Harvey calls Olympic exclusion 'slap in the face'
- ANALYSIS: Why a full Olympic ban on Russia never had a chance
- Vladimir Putin calls Olympic ban 'discrimination' after latest appeal rejected
- Canadian women's soccer team arrives in Rio
- A breakdown of Team Canada's Olympic team
TennisRoger Federer out for Olympics, season with knee injury
- Team Canada sending 313 athletes to Rio Olympics
Track and fieldSekou Kaba: 'Canada is the best country in the world'
EquestrianEverything you didn't know about equestrian
Beach VolleyballHeather Bansley: 'To finally achieve one of your goals is amazing'